You will be responsible for:
- Develops, implements and evaluates policies, standards
- Chairs the EOC Committee
- Evaluates management plans for effectiveness and reports data trends to the EOC Committee, Quality Council, Leadership, Governing Board, and other groups as necessary.
- Coordinates closely with the Administrative Director of Quality/Risk/Compliance to continually audit and demonstrate adherence to EM/LS/EC elements of performance.
- Acts as Safety Officer for the Hospital.
- Oversees the hospitals’ compliance with security programming, ensures all security officers are licensed by the TX Dept. of Public Safety, and ensures CTMC.
- Coordinates disaster drills with the community, city, county, and in-house to ensure readiness.
- Administers Fire Safety planning, training and compliance
- Oversees all construction and renovation projects ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrates initiatives in developing, implementing and analyzing quality improvement activities and outcomes of the department.
- Develops and submits budget assumptions.
- Initiates activities to enhance revenues and reduce costs.
- Monitors and manages salary costs in an effort to minimize overtime and agency costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVIS0RY RESPONSIBILTIES: Directly supervises 2-3 subordinate supervisors in the following departments: Communications, Bio-Medical Engineering, Engineering, and Security Services. The Administrative Director is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units and their employees. Qualifications
What will you need?
- Healthcare software computer software programs.
- Bachelor's degree, technical in nature, from college or university.
- 5+ years middle management experience with LS & EOC responsibilities.
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- Must maintain a current Texas State Driver’s License
- Proof of liability insurance on file.
Job ID: 18014473