ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an employment opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to assist with the daily operations of contractor support functions at our Columbia, MDlocation.
The ideal candidate has worked in a support capacity for eight years or more, enjoys taking on any task that comes their way, can work on multiple projects at once, and possesses amazing customer service skills.
- Coordinate and track a variety of documents for internal review and approval.
- Enter data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and validate for accuracy.
- Prepare all manner of correspondence using Microsoft Word.
- Facilitate proper handling and distribution of documentation used to conduct business.
- Facilitate the digitization of documentation.
- Assist in the implementation of a formal Records Management process within the office to include uploading, organizing, maintaining, and retrieval of electronic documents and records.
- Contribute to the overall function and performance of the office to include answering phone calls and managing calendars, assisting with travel and expense reports, coordinating meetings, and formatting presentations.
- Eight years administrative supportexperience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to meet time sensitive deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Previous experience in records management.
This position requires a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.