What will I be doing? An Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Portfolio Services for Hilton Grand Vacations provides administrative and clerical support to designated departments.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Vice President of Portfolio Services by greeting and assisting guests/clients, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and screening and prioritizing incoming and outgoing telephone calls and electronic communication.
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes.
- Create, manage and maintain a complex calendar
- Manage the travel needs of Portfolio Services’ leadership
- Track, monitor and prioritizes tasks and projects, collaborating with multiple parties of all levels and handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Process documents for the Portfolio Services’ team
- Enter, revise and approve entries for both salary and non-exempt employees in all timekeeping systems.
- Complete payrollreports, including quarterly overtime incremental pay and bonuses.
- Setup of new hires and refreshing existing team member registration on the time clock.
- Enter and tracks IT helpdesk ticket requests
- Enter supply orders and maintain inventory of supplies needed by the department.
- Track expenses and adherence to budget.
- Enter requests for pickup and retrieval of documents being placed in storage or being requested from storage.