We are looking for Administrative Assistant for our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Provides reception, office service's needs and administrative support to management.
- Provides front desk reception and office service needs. These include:
- Monitor front door, serves visitors by registering, greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains process for mail sorting/delivery, shipping/receiving, office supply inventory/orders.
- Maintains safe and clean office environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
- Researches and obtains information for routine reports, office directories, and special assignments.
- Provides support on meeting and events such as assisting on the scheduling, set up, order lunch, and clean up.
- General clerical support such as scanning document, filing, copying, performing data entry, etc… Provide routine clerical and administrative support.
- Makes travel arrangements and expense report filing for management team
- Provides general admin support to management team
- Support on routine and special projects as assigned.
- AP processing – PO creation, invoice processing, etc.
- Great attitude and a team player who works well with others
- Self initiator, ability to prioritize workload and can manage their time efficiently
- Detail oriented and can follow directions while also being able to work independently. Someone who is comfortable asking questions.
- Someone with the inquisitive mind who is willing to figure things out.
- Strong interpersonal skills (professional, customer service driven)
- Computer skills preferred (Microsoft Office suite)
- Well organized and excellent follow-through skills and willingness to take ownership of assignments
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with people at different levels