5 - 7 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Manager is looking for someone who is technically savvy and who knows Filesite/iManage or a similar document management system.
· Provides administrative and clerical support to an individual manager, department or group of managers.
· May spend significant amount of time coordinating functional administrative activities which supportclinical trials, medical information, sales etc.
· In addition to the Administrative Assistant responsibilities provides administrative and clerical support to the department’s interview process, which includes creating, and distributing agendas, collecting assessment forms and scheduling and making travel arrangements.
· Organizes and schedules extra-department meetings. Ensures computer equipment, and all new hire materials are arranged for the person’s first day.
· Tracks and verifies data using a variety of software to conduct data entry and sorting of information.
· May track department budget as directed by immediate manager.
· Conducts internet searches as directed.
· Creates or may assist in the creation of presentation materials and drafts technical documents as needed.
· Manipulates Excel spreadsheets into different sorts and formats and works with Word, Power Point documents as directed by immediate manager.
· Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies relatively complex data and information from multiple sources.
· Liaises with external agencies or organizations to coordinate activities which are important to the function of the department.