Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 264183
Location: Salem, OR
Desired Skill Set:
Position Title: General Clerk/Admin Assist
Location: SALEM OR 97302
I. PURPOSE / SUMMARY:
This position is accountable for performing administrative and clerical duties
for one or more individual(s)/departments in the business unit, i.e., accounts payable, shipping/receiving, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality and field service in a manufacturing environment. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Screens telephone calls, sorts and distributes incoming mail, publications and other correspondence, including confidential information.
• Greets Customers, Suppliers and off-site Square D/Schneider Electric employees visiting facility and maintains visitor log and associated badges.
• Provides support to manufacturing department office personnel performing data entry, file preparation, file purging, filing and other general office tasks.
• Operates in appropriate software packages as needed, i.e., Excel, Word, MRP systems, etc.
• Prepares invoices for accounts payable including working daily with A/P to research, troubleshoot and correct past due invoices to avoid credit holds and fees. Clears blocked invoices on MRBR report in SAP, i.e., run report, extract invoices, find the problem and research and solve.
• Provides support to office personnel performing PO entry into AMAP''s and receiving transactions in business unit and corporate MRP systems.
• Maintains MRB/NCR related activities working with internal quality and suppliers.
• Maintains completed Work Order Traveler and Shipping Checklist binders.
• Maintains serial log and provides business unit with monthly shipment verification.
• Supports Field Service personnel in processing paperwork for all domestic and international warranty shipments in an expedited manner.
• Arranges hospitality accommodations for training classes and business unit visitors.
• Order and maintain office and lunchroom supply and maintain stock and order shipping/receiving supplies, etc.
• Assists with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.