We are looking for Administrative Assistant for our client in New Orleans, LA
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: New Orleans, LA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the director.
- Manage calendar, scheduleevents, travel arrangements, departmental meetings, and arrange conference calls.
- Manage administrative affairs of the department including invoice processing, supply equipment procurement, training records, etc.
- Handle multiple assignments, work within deadlines, and maintain confidentiality of departmental issues.
- Be proactive in forwarding work issues to the appropriate managers/supervisors.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative task for the director including manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans.
- Works in concert with a team of administrative assistants to facilitate ease of scheduling for all meetings with Digital Customer Initiatives
- Record keeper of files within the Director span of control
- Supports staff in issues resulting from equipment malfunction to either repair the issues or contact the appropriate remedy representative
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on the items to successful completion often with deadline pressures
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently