Reporting to the Sr. Director, Commercial Training & Development, the Sr. Coordinator, Commercial Training & Development and Sales Operations, is to provide administrative, logistic, meeting and project support to both teams. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating training events, including but not limited to Summit Meetings, Sales Academy classes, CFT events and conference registrations; including room set up, logistics, slides and catering
- Stay consistently updated with procedures and policies for the team (ie; CT&D SOPs and Global Travel policy)
- Proactively manage calendar and schedule meetings such as but not limited to: booking meeting room; set up and logistics including, registering guests, meeting materials, A/V, set up on-screen presentations, hard copy items, and catering (if needed)
- Travel arrangements; air, ground transportation and hotel
- Support department expense management, monitor expenditures and prepares expense reports as needed
- Order office supplies upon request
- Department timekeeping using KRONOS
- Open and process purchase orders as needed and facilitate contract signing process
- Responsible for department onboarding; including ordering IT equipment, appropriate server access, and training on administrative items
- Maintain org charts using Visio
- Manage and execute PO requisitions, contracts and invoices for department
- Manage department budget (non-labor), reconciling with Finance
- Create project-specific documents, spreadsheets and presentations serving as creative and quality control contact
- Maintain and update department distribution lists
- Pharmaceutical experiencepreferred
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience Required: 5+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Experience in fast paced, corporate environment.
- Project management experience
- Advanced skill level in MS Office including proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of teleconference and videoconference services.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, integrity and discretion.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, organization and interpersonal skills required.
- Client service oriented. Detail oriented.
In process of validation