We are looking for Administrative Assistant for our client in Chandler, AZ / Hillsboro, OR / Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Chandler, AZ / Hillsboro, OR / Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Works in a diverse and complex environment. Includes some customer and executive contact.
- Performs complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing reports, preparing/editing presentations and data management.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, Ieadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Competency using SharePoint + MS Office Suite tools
- Staffing/recruiting/sourcing experience is preferred for this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently in a global and virtual environment and ability to communicate at any management level
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes variances and ambiguity in the working environment
- Demonstrate strong discipline, attention to details, and quality executing daily work
- Properly planning tasks to meet time commitments
- Ability to analyze problems to identify root causes and resolution