We are looking for Administrative Assistant for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Sr. Admin
- Candidate should be prepared to work in a fast paced, diverse and more complex environment. Performs more complex administrative responsibilities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, Work on new hire logistics, work in spreadsheets, supply ordering, outlook calendaring, interview scheduling, RA2 site help with group, catering, and event logistics.
Responsibilities include, not limited to:
- Perform complex meeting arrangements and complex domestic and international travel arrangements using Concur
- Compose and type regular correspondence and informative material
- Event Planning
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a SR. Admin.
- Expert in, Outlook, MS office,(Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Lync
- Video conferencing, audio bridge and conference room scheduling, Sharepoint
- Calendars-Schedule appointments and update calendars
- Strong/Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to proofread and format documents and presentations
- Well organized, proactive, and collaborative
- A professional and positive attitude and able to effectively partner with other senior admins
- A commitment to ethics and integrity
- Ability to assess inquiries and issues, digest them, and conduct the research necessary to determine the answer or provide recommended options.
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Team player
- Work independently
- Intel Admin experiencerequired
- CW will be working in a very fast pace environment and will be busy. The size is about 300 in Oregon that are going to need to be supported by the CW and the sponsor.