If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Fueling Systems, the premier designer and manufacturer of the world's most complete line of petroleum equipment including Submersible Pumping Systems, Piping and Containment Systems, Service Station Hardware, Dispensing Systems, Fuel Management Systems, and Transport Systems. Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more. We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one. We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential. We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for providing administrative support. Maintains files and systems, and coordinates committee activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates reports and presentations from multiple data sources.
- Assists with planning and preparation of meetings, presentations, and visitors.
- Maintains files for the department.
- Maintains, updates, and distributes system documents.
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in committees overseeing several special projects.
- Schedules and maintains lunches for special meetings.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Writes routine reports and correspondence.
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides numbers (using currency and other forms of measurement).
- Utilizes common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Deals with problems involving several known variables in situations of routine nature.
- Plans the time, method, manner, and/or performance sequence of own work; may also occasionally assist in planning work assignments performed by others within a limited area of operation.
- Frequently makes decisions of both minor and major importance, which may affect the work operations of other employees and/or clientele to a moderate degree.
- Completes some moderately repetitive tasks.
- Uses noncomplex machines and equipment (adding machines, calculators, copy/fax machines, etc.).
Education and Experience
- Equivalent of four years of high school (required).
- Zero to 18 months of relevant education or experience in administrative assistance, office management, or a related field (preferred).
- Intermediate: Accounting, alphanumeric data entry, contact management, database, payroll systems, presentation/PowerPoint, spreadsheet, word processing/typing.
Certificates and Licenses