Position provides administrative support to Manager and/or associated workgroup(s). Candidates should have the ability to work in both independent and team settings. Additionally candidates should demonstrate a high level of proactivity and organizational skills.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
Specific responsibilities will vary by job and/or function supported and may include but are not limited to
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet, and presentations support
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and mail distribution
- Manage/prepare organization charts, flowcharts, and organization contact protocols
- Utilize SharePoint for interface of documents, presentation preparations as needed
- Manage group calendar, schedule meetings and audio conferences
- Organize logistics for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements both domestic and foreign
- Ensure proper processing of invoices, travel expenses, and purchase cards (P-cards) statements for group employees
- Order supplies/materials
- Lead efforts for coordinating timekeeping for individuals in the group.
- Track and steward vacation per internal processes
- Handle file management for the department, hard copies and LAN
- Generate and manage requests for IT software or hardware updates
- Coordinate office moves
- Reconcile invoices to P Card (Reproduction, logs, UPS, Supplies, etc)
- Other duties as assigned commensurate with abilities, skills and knowledge
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to manage a large workload and ability to adapt to multiple customers and multitask
- Professional communication style and demeanor
- Ability to work independently when needed and manage continually changing priorities.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities within a limited timeframe
- Self-motivated individual able to meet fluctuating demands of position
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical writing skills (proof-reading for spelling and grammar, formatting)
- Project management
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping skills
- Proficiency in SharePoint and other virtual networking tools provided by Microsoft
Education / Experiences:
- Associates degree or a minimum of 5 years of administrative support work experience.
- Database management
- Data collection and organization
- Experienced and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Meeting organization experience
- Experience working with SAP