Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 269243
Location: Chester, VA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, SAP, Spreadsheets, Telephony, Word Processing
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Administrative Assistant III
Location: CHESTER, VA 23836
Duration: 2 + years
Ability to collect, compile and analyze information and data.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
High level of initiative and ability to use judgment. Strong skills operating computerized and standard office equipment.
• Excellent skills using word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software.
• Strong planning and organizing skills. Extensive clerical/administrative experience. SAPexperiencepreferred. Education High School or GED preferred
Under general supervision, this role provides highest level of clerical and administrative support to a management level(s), department or group of professionals.
• May assist in development of policies and guidelines to carry out administrative responsibilities.
• Performs general office duties such as: answering telephone calls, making appointments and scheduling meetings; initiating and composing correspondence;
• collects, compiles and analyzes information and data;
• performs higher level calculations and analyses;
• investigates questionable areas and makes administrative decisions; maintains and updates office supplies and assists in maintenance of department files.
• May process invoices, handle confidential records and information, and/or make travel arrangements. Exercises considerable discretion in performance of duties and responsibilities.
• May provide guidance and assistance to less experienced office support staff.
• Provides typing and word processing support.
• Regularly uses computer software such as word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.