Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 270165
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Documentation, Mail
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Position Title: Administrative Assistant I
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109
• Minimum of two year's prior related experience.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Provides secretarial services within a functional area or department.
• Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate.
• Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries; coordinates related arrangements.
• Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail; assembles correspondence for mailing.
• Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
• May develop queries; generate and distributes reports.
• Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
• Duties and tasks are routine in nature and are performed under minimal supervision.
• Other duties as assigned.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.