Title: Administrative Assistant 2
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Group/Project: (Team Size:10)
Shift Date and Time: M-F 7-5
- Responsible for providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. \
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Details:
- Data Entry Creating "Welcome Kits" Gathering documents and placing them in envelopes for mailing
- Ability to communicate with customers over the phone and take incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Handle/Distribute personal disclosures Send "Welcome Kits" to customers Potentially conduct quality checks on "Welcome Kits" to assure accuracy Print letters assigned from case load/queue (200 to 1000 letter volume daily) Stuff envelopes Reviewing and approving Customer Digital Uploading of Documentation Taking Incoming Customer Phone Calls Safe box Job Functions Job duties can change at any time Top
Basic Computer Skills
Ability to multi-task Additional Qualifications
Previous Office Environment experience.
No lifting limitations
Target Backgrounds: Back office operations, Administrative, Legal Position will be onsite, M-F 7-5, but flexible.