At EVRAZ, our strength starts with our people! As a team we collaborate to solve problems, contribute ideas and challenge each other to ensure growth and ultimately success for the business and our employees.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Leading the office team, the Office Manager ensures streamlined company logistics by booking transportation, managing inventory, identifying trends, and collecting data for forecasting.
EVRAZ is committed to maintaining and promoting a safe, healthy and injury-free environment. It is required for all jobs.
- Management of company logistics for incoming, outgoing, internal and external shipments
- Keeps management informed on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for outgoing shipping quantities/sales; reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends; auditing customer payment; and contributing to company forecasting for sales/purchases by tracking incoming material projections and communicating logistics schedules
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Provides direction to Operation Supervisors for loading schedules and establishes and audits standards for operations to ensure efficiency
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments
- Training site supervisors and employees on company software (Operations, Trucking/Dispatch, Buyers on ScrapIT)
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends
- Leads office staff job results through training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Performs other duties as they might be assigned
- A bachelor degree or equivalent
- Five years of experience in office administration
- 1-2 years Logistics experience
- Office and vendor management experience
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated supervisory experience within a fast paced, rapidly changing business environment with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of operational activities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and scheduling
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Suite
- The ability to learn industry specific software completely and thoroughly
Our total compensation package includes amazing benefits!
- Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
- Family medical, dental, and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and long term disability programs
- Competitive retirement plans
- Paid vacations and statutory holidays
- Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
- Tuition reimbursement
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVRAZ North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EVRAZ North America is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Join a team that manufactures excellence, drives success and builds careers!.