Admin Team Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
The Administrative Team Manager leads the effective development and execution of the support plan, human capital strategy and inventory for their assigned office. The administrative team manager is accountable for developing action and contingency plans to meet or exceed his/her targets. The administrative team manager is also responsible for developing strategies for accelerating growth through customer loyalty and employee engagement. He/she must be adept at establishing a compelling vision and building engagement and alignment through strong people leadership, including exceptional talent development (effective coaching and feedback), and effective communication and collaboration.
- Leads support team by providing clarity of vision and expectations; role modeling effective coaching and performance feedback, prioritizing resources; facilitating alignment of the team and partners.
- Develops and executes a strong talent management plan including talent assessment, selection, empowerment, coaching, motivation and retention of top talent; builds and develops succession plans and pipeline of talent
- Cultivate employee engagement and positive employee relations environment through robust and regular employee communications, performance feedback, reward and recognition culture, and focused employee development.
- Collaborate directly with Residential, Small Business, Operations, Marketing and Human Resources to execute on the overall Business Plan for office
- Employs a diverse and creative communications framework to align employees and generate understanding and commitment to achieving the business plan
- Promotes inclusion amongst the team by role modeling and supporting business diversity objectives
- Drives speed and accountability of plans through effective engagement
- Drives customer obsession by enabling flawless execution in customer experience both internal and external, improving Customer Obsession Index scores.
- Manages operational excellence and efficiency through process improvement, effective analytics, and strong financial planning while fostering a culture that demonstrates ADT’s commitment to employee, community and our mission of creating customers for life
- Ensures compliance and the highest ethical standards in all processes.
- Champions EHS&W strategies and programs to meet our near and long term safety goals
- Ensures strong commitment and collaboration to executing service level agreements
- Implements corporate-wide initiatives to drive customer experience, process improvements, efficiencies, culture and talent initiatives to advance the business
- Accountable for delivering Customer Obsession index targets and Attrition targets for his/her office
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 5 years of business experience in leading a support team or operations team with a focus on customer obsession
- Assessing, coaching, and developing talent and managing multi location team
- Establishing business direction and executing strategy development and implementation
- Influencing business decisions in a highly matrixed organization
- Exceeding predetermined revenue, share, and customer obsession objectives
- Familiarity or proven experience with Precision leadership a plus