Admin Director of Women's Services
We are looking forAdmin Director of Women's Services for our client in Arlington, TX
Job Title: Admin Director of Women's Services
Job Location: Arlington, TX
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Admin Director of Women's Services
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Mixed Days and Evenings (some weekends)
- The Director of Women's services is responsible for designated Medical City Arlington's Women's Hospital which includes all Women's and Children's services.
- This role encompasses overall nursing operations, physician relations, community outreach, business development, and marketing.
- He/she provides leadership for the strategic development and execution of operations to include in-patient and out-patient services.
- They direct all departments and financial functions connected with the day-to-day management of the entity, directs quality and patient safety initiatives as well patient experience. He/she also performs additional duties at the request of the Chief Nurse Executive.
- BSN required.
- Master's degreerequired.
- Texas RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Clinical or leadership certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in department Director or Manager role.
- 5+ years of experience in Labor and Delivery or other Women's Services areas in an acute hospital environment.
- This position has been open for only 2 weeks!!
- If candidate is located over 100 miles away they would qualify for relo (facility will determine range)
- Education BSN required and Masters in anything healthcare related is required (But if candidate has over 5 years of acute care experience in manager or director level in OB, L&D anything women related we can consider them)
- This facility delivers about 4,300 babies per year
- They are expanding the facility to open a new floor eventually.
- Looking for an energetic, driven candidate to fit the culture of the facility.