8 - 10 years
Posted 154 days ago
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Lead projects within the Business sustainability program including projects associated with the system-wide strategic plan, as well as other system-wide initiatives for Parkland Health & Hospital System (PHHS). Provide oversight to the financial aspects of business opportunities within Parkland. Ensures all services meet the mission, vision, goals, and objectives of Parkland, the needs of the community, and all pertinent regulatory, accreditation, and fiscal requirements.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Must have seven (7) years professional experience in hospital operations, financial management, project management, and/or strategic planning
- Prefer management consultingexperience.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have demonstrated ability to function as a team leader and consensus builder, especially in working with a diverse population of physicians, nurses, and support staff as well as internal and external constituents.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and skill in resource management as related to assigned initiatives.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Parkland policies, structure, procedures, and mission.
- Must demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
- Must have experience with small and large scale implementation and sustainment programs and projects.
- Must be a strategic thinker and demonstrate thorough project management knowledge and analytical skillset.
- Must have excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate knowledge in relationship or contract management.
- Must be proficient in grant management processes including budget, abstract and narrative development.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Job Req ID: 105113