PRIMARY PURPOSE: To investigate claims against insurance or other companies for personal, casualty, or property loss or damages; attempts to effect out-of-court settlement with claimant.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Must have earned the IIA-AIC designation and be actively pursing another professional insurance designation.
Eight (8) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include five (5) years of adjuster experience.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated commitment to timely reporting
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with varying levels (co-workers, vendors, clients, and management)
- Strong integrity
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.