The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Department of Psychiatry is actively recruiting an Addiction Psychiatrist to provide healthcare services for patients seeking addiction treatment, as well as, serve as an Associate Medical Director for the primary outpatient clinic. This is an open rank position. Appointment rank will be commensurate with academic accomplishments and experience.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Treatment of patients with addiction or unhealthy substance use
- Medical Director over the IOP
- Support/enhance clinic leadership, specifically the Medical Director of the clinic as Associate Medical Director
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the appropriate specialty practice assessment techniques and treatment processes.
- Must be able to determine objectives, set priorities, and establish and meet target dates.
- Must be able to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a subject matter expert resource to health care providers at UTSW.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective leadership/clinic management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior.
Job Number: 55685