Systems Engineer with experience in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and/or Autonomous vehicle development. It will involve interfacing with a variety of teams including hardware, algorithms, and core software as well as customers and suppliers / technical partners. This is a unique opportunity to join a team in its early stages to shape the future direction and growth of that team. Some of the job responsibilities of the Systems Engineer are but not limited to the following:
- Determine and Document Requirements for Software, Hardware, and Validation
- Interface with a variety of teams including hardware, algorithms, and core software.
- Must have strong communication skills
- ADAS Feature Knowledge: Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Lane Keep Assist (LKA), Forward Collision Warning (FCW) Surround View (SV), Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- B.S. in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics EngineeringTechnology with three to five years of Systems or Systems Validation experience.
- Experience with DOORS is a requirement
- Knowledge of sensors: Camera, Lidar, Radar, Ultra-Sonic
- Ability to create test cases to validate requirements
- Experience in software validation testing, test case development and test automation
- Provide expert assistance in integration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of CAN, CANfd, FlexRay, Ethernet, and LIN communication protocols and diagnostics
- Understanding of safety critical systems design
- Working knowledge of ISO26262 Functional Safety requirements
- Understanding of configuration management tools.