$100K — $150K *
As an experienced professional, performs research, analysis, and testing of computer/network vulnerabilities via vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and/or social engineering across a wide variety of platforms and systems. Clearly outlines and documents risk impacts of test findings in reports. Assists Lines of Businesses with questions regarding vulnerabilities and remediation efforts.
The successful candidate will be a team-oriented individual with excellent communication skills at explaining the "so what?" of a vulnerability issue to a non-technical audience. Individual will be expected to work with other members of Global Information Security, technical stakeholders, risk partners, and executive leadership to ensure that risk is identified and remediated across a variety of Lines of Businesses. Typically 5-10+ years of IT experience, with 5+ of those focused on penetration testing.
• Must have experience and be very proficient with the common tools associated with penetration testing (Metasploit, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, etc)
• Must have a solid understanding of voice and data networks, major operating systems, active directory, and their associated peripherals
• Must demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors.
• Must be able to critically examine an organization and system through the perspective of a threat actor and articulate risk in clear, precise terms.
• Must be able to both work independently as well as effectively work in teams with individuals with a variety of skills and backgrounds
• Ability to effectively code in a scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
• Desirable certifications: OSCP, GPEN, OSCE
• Previous experience working in the financial industry is desirable
Valid through: 1/21/2021