Collaborative has partnered with Workday to deploy Adaptive Insights, a modern cloud-based business planning and analytics solution. We are currently seeking an EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) Consultant with Adaptive Insights experience to assist with this partnership. An ideal candidate will have financial/multi-dimensional modeling experience and possess the ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with clients to understand their current planning process and take a consultative approach to move legacy models into Adaptive Insights.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and time frame; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to Adaptive Insights.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
- Assist with sales activities by attending sales calls as an Adaptive Insights subject matter expert.
- Work with Solutions Architects to review Statements of Work (SOWs) to assure proper scoping, timelines, and resource allocations.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
- Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of product functionality with each new Workday release.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
- 2+ years of experience working on medium to large scale Adaptive Insights implementations (preferred), or other EPM systems such as Sage Intacct, Host Analytics, or Vena.
- 5-7 years of Finance/Consulting work experience with a background in accounting, finance, consolidation, management reporting, planning and analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Proven ability of leading teams of consultants in delivering complex technology solutions.
- Proven track-record of client success with an ability to plan, monitor and report project plans with experience managing budget, scope and timelines.
- Ability to speak to both the financial and technical aspects of EPM. Experience managing technical upgrades and ETL/data movement is a plus.
- Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability.
- Deep knowledge of EPM software industry market and products.
- Ability to travel 30% on average.