- Strong on SAG?s ADABAS database( V7 onwards), NATURAL ( v427 to V824) , PREDICT.
- Good knowledge of IBM MF Z/OS V1.3 onward.
- Strong working experience with RRDF, APAS or TRIM products beside SAG family of products.
- Working experience with MQ series and MDM will be an added value.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to work and support large groups of developers.
- Ability to work independently and self-supporting
- PREDICT activities in support of DEVL work.
- Re-generating DDM?s from PREDICT.
- Application support (new fields, file copies, performance issues)
- RRDF troubleshooting
- Strong ADABAS utilities jobs running abilities along with BACK UP RESTORE
- Support DEVL staff with Natural issues.
- On-callsupport every Saturday.
- Coverage for staff members when they take PTO.
- Work nights and on the weekend, flexibility to cover Saturday nights or Sunday night
A team of technical visionaries joined forces to form a company that would gather the best and brightest IT and Engineering talent in the world. The company would use this talent to help other organizations fulfill their technological dreams and goals and make them a reality. That dream came true beyond our wildest expectations.
As our clients can vouch, our sound reputation, success and delivery has been built on the core pillars of knowledge, creativity, flexibility and responsiveness.