Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As the Ad Tech Analytics Expert, you will be a part of the Marketing Analytics team responsible for driving discipline in marketing analytics, supporting the marketing organization with sophisticated analytics and reporting, and understanding the impact of our marketing efforts.
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions about our marketing activities and investments. We are responsible for the entire marketing analytics lifecycle, from ensuring that we design the right campaigns and experiments, to making sure we implement all findings and insights into day-to-day marketing decision-making. We are an action-oriented team that focuses on driving a large organization to incorporate data and insights into all critical decisions.
As the Ad Tech Analytics Expert, you will focus on making sure the team is working with impactful and accurate data, ensuring data quality and growing data availability up-and-down the marketing and advertising stack. You will have extensive expertise working with and optimizing ad tech data, including experience with web analytics, tag management solutions, ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, and ad platforms such as Adwords and Facebook. You will work in close partnership with digital marketing, web development, data engineering, IT, and other cross-functional teams to help envision and implement a long-term data strategy for marketing.
- Retain ownership over the quality of data within Dropbox’s Google Analytics instance, and work cross-functionally to ensure integrity of tag management
- Articulate data analytics requirements for Dropbox’s current and future ad tech stack
- Develop digital marketing data modeling, and collaborate with IT, engineering, web dev, marketing, and product teams to improve data infrastructure
- Develop digital marketing data governance policies, and establish digital marketing data sources of truth
- Lead implementation of experiments to improve channel efficiency, drive growth, and inform marketing investment decisions
- Surface analytical insights: actively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and find opportunities for optimization
- 5-8+ years of experience in digital marketing, ad operations, digital media, ad tech, data operations, and/or marketing analytics
- Deep expertise in web analytics, tagging, and ad operations; experience in data warehousing and data modeling is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, leveraging log-level data, SQL queries, and statistical methods
- Demonstrated track record in optimizing marketing systems to drive growth
- Strong project management skills, such as planning, task prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, and execution
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
- Ability to be agile and lead change in an evolving global organization