$80K — $100K *
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We have an opening for a Vertical Manager who will be responsible for supporting the goals of our advertisers, agencies, and building a sustainable way to provide insights from customer experiences. They will lead strategic verticals in North America. This leader will be an experienced leader who loves to coach and develop individuals, align with their strengths, and energetic and passionate with a strategic voice while enabling client success on the platform. You will report into the Regional Lead of Ad Ops.
- Manage and develop a team of 10+ employees to deliver results against set goals
- Take initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
- Coordinate with client solutions, sales, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
- Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy
- Work to manage custom programs or sponsorships with other departments internally and lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered on time
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Provide world-class support experience to all customers of varying sizes, across a wide range of customer needs.
- Provide technical solutions to customers, partners & sales teams on integrations to drive execution through the adoption of new processes and tools to unlock sales productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and build relationships with cross-functional partners to enable a go-to-market strategy, including driving the adoption and learnings from new product alphas and betas.
- At least 5-7 years of leading and growing a revenue-supporting globally matrixed and customer service-focused organization.
- Set a firm strategy and plan to outline the large scale strategic initiatives with a critical focus on recurring revenue metrics to measure and monitor the success of the ad ops team.
- Prior experience with delivering technical solutions in high growth environments
- At least 3+ years of management experience of a team of 5 or more
- Experience managing branding advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges
- Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
- Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a big plus
- Experience in performance advertising in a role where you managed significant complexity and scaling challenges.
- Experience in campaign management and set up
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Keynote knowledge a plus.
- Experience with ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT)
- High attention to detail and very organized
- Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking
- Have a passion for TikTok
Valid through: 4/24/2021