POSSIBLE is looking for an outstanding Ad Ops Manager who will use attention to detail and creative problem solving skills to drive successful executions behind our display, mobile and social ad campaigns. You will contribute to the creation of scalable processes, insights, and improve efficiency along the stages of planning & post-execution.
What you’ll do:
- Traffic, test, and monitor of display & mobile ad campaigns using internal tools, ad servers and other available systems. Package and customize POSSIBLE-Seattle ad-tags and assets for hand-offs.
- Troubleshoot 4th and 5th party reporting discrepancies and pinpoint the source behind broken creative.
- Recognize and implement publisher tracking mechanisms as needed.
- Establish testing platforms with clients and external publisher ad operations teams – be the conduit between developers, clients and other AdOps folks.
- Prep bi-weekly and one-off campaignreports for pacing ad campaign KPIs.
- Ad-Hoc Campaign Reporting: find, pull and interpret data directly and work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, high volume environment using multiple resources to obtain and compile data.
- Work closely with our external and internal BI team members and provide assistance when creating tracking workflow documentation & solutions that align with Google Analytics and client KPIs.
- Ensure all 1st and 3rd party data sources can easily be retrieved through our off-network partners and internal sales support teams.
- Assist Media Planners in gathering deliverables for campaign launches and coordinating launch details.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in an Ad Operations role. Planning experience is a plus. Agency experiencepreferred.
- Experience trafficking in social platforms preferred.
- Experience trafficking, managing and optimizing within DSP and programmatic platforms.
- DFA/DCM certification or advanced knowledge of DFA/DCM required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Attention to detail; exact precision in data input; quick learner and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with attribution modeling a plus.