Would you like to play a major role defining the future of Performance Marketing and Media? Do you have a passion for innovation, marketing and media, and a vision for how to deliver truly accountable marketing/advertising/media results?
Spark Foundry, a world-wide leader in digital media planning, buying and strategy is driving an industry-leading, advanced performance media agenda. We are growing and looking to add key hires across our roster of blue-chip clients.
Responsible for managing media portfolios of clients, as well as, assisting in the creation and execution of media strategies, and effectively communicating these strategies to clients. Also critical for this position is the development and management of a team of Video Associates and Junior Associates. Forging relationships with media partners and applying these relationships to gain a deeper knowledge of the marketplace is also required of this position.
• Active participant in up-front media campaign discussions regarding Ops issues (3rd party vendors, etc.)
• Understands vendor capabilities and strengths at a basic functional and service level. Using that knowledge and an understanding of campaign requirements decides which vendor to grant the business to.
• Responsible for all up-front communication with 3rd party Adserving vendor regarding schedule and costs issues.
• Effectively communicate with various creative partners
• Schedules all QA, ensures QA is being conducted in a timely manner and manages QA resources
• Act as first line of issue escalation; manage the resolution of issues as they arise (pre and post live) such as discrepancy between reporting systems and creative malfunctions
• Setting up process and data management needs with Media and Analytics teams
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital media (agency side)
• Managing 4th party tracking set-up (Unicast, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Pointroll, etc.)
• Ensuring proper tagging of video elements
• Working with client/iAgency partners on Flash unit set-up/coding
• Developing post-click tracking solutions for acquisition measurement using current agency 3rd party adserver
• Ensuring proper set-up of click-through URLs, alt text tags
• QA’ing ad reference tags with publishers
• Managing flash, jpeg/gif and click-command tags for site-served campaigns
• Responsible for helping reviewing 3rd party adserver invoicing for monthly client payments.
• Managing Associate level traffickers on the account