In this, you’ll be responsible for trafficking and managing internal and external advertising campaigns across web and mobile platforms on our portfolio of publisher sites. You will also provide support for month end reporting, new publisher site launches, and the resolution of day-to-day operational issues with campaign delivery. Responsibilities include:
- Perform all aspects of traffic management for direct campaigns, including accurate and timely set up, testing, management and optimization online display ad and video ad campaigns in DFP.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders regarding inventory management and best practices for ad performance.
- Provide technical support for sales and engineering teams to help troubleshoot problem creative.
- Perform QA for all campaigns prior to going live.
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports.
- Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both delivery and advertiser performance.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Sharp problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Establish, implement and maintain digital ad operations best practices.
- Monitor competitive landscape and stay educated on the new developments in digital ad operations.
- Minimum BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital ad operations.
- High level of proficiency with DoubleClick for Publishers/Advertisers, Ad Exchange, and other ad core technology.
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector or Web Developer Tools
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Weekly catered AND Seamless lunches!
- Company happy hours and events
- Free drinks and snacks
- Working with the world’s best dating apps!