The Associate Director, Master Data Management will be responsible for defining the Information Architecture foundation, Master Data Managementprocess and service model across the enterprise as well as consolidation of the Business Intelligence solutions and methods. She/he will have key role in the Enterprise Data Integration Roadmap and implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement a corporate wide data strategy with Data governance.
- Develop reusable services via application integration and automate flow of data between disparate sources
- Conduct source system analysis, and data profiling for lifecycle management.
- Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship
- workflows that can be deployed in the MDM tool.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture teams to develop and deliver MDM solutions.
- Lead, support and contribute to Data Integration/ETL architecture.
- Assist with data mappings, data modeling, data profiling, query design, data flow design, data strategy and data governance etc. between multipledatabases across multiple platforms.
- Project management of key initiatives for our customer facing and revenue generating custom applications
- Participate in capacity planning, deployment, automation and performance management of key applications
- Participate in management and automation of server configuration and application deployment for our custom applications
- Create functional specifications (detailed design) for system and configuration changes due to application modifications
- Develops and maintains the comprehensive systems architectures, frameworks and application interface documentation
- Works with senior IA staff and management to develop and maintain company technical processes and standards
- Reviews and approves technical designs for conformance to standards and architectural requirements
- Provides consultation and assists project teams in formulating solutions
- Must be able to perform under tight timeframes and execute problem solving skills
- Identifies and understands the key drivers that impact the business
- Performs business and technical requirements analysis and review
- Proactively learns about and evaluates emerging technologies (reviewing technical journals, team sharing, mentors, vendors, peer groups, special training)
- Develops information processing strategies and plans that add value and/or competitive advantage to customer
- Executes risk assessment utilizing established methodologies
- Develops relevant, repeatable criteria for assessing future risks and problems
- Develops appropriate metrics to measure total system performance
- Applies an understanding of the key vulnerabilities related to data transfer between internal/external systems to maximize data security and integrity
- Ensure that software development meets the highest standards and follows best practices and approaches to application requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Follow and adhere to IA policy and procedure (including change management)
- Participates in numerous audit efforts (e.g., ISO, AABB, Financial Audits, etc.).
- Maintains a positive and charismatic approach while embracing our corporate values and always striving
- 8+ years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience in Business Intelligence or Data Management,Enterprise Integration architecting and implementing enterprise data and analytic solutions
- 6+ years of experience participating in or leading Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence implementation teams, managing project scope, and providing technical leadership.
- 6+ years of experience with database design, from conceptualization to database optimization, using common cloud and on-prem platforms, such as AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, BigQuery,SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, etc.
- Deep experience or knowledge in foundational information management arenas, such as Master Data
- Management, Data Governance, Modern Data Architecture, and Data Integration
- Experience in Data Architecture/Modeling, ETL, Data Quality and MDM tools, Data Quality Services, and Master Data Services
- Experience in architecting and implementing emerging technologies/tools, such as AWS, Hadoop,
- TIBCO, Cloudera, and/or Hortonworks, to address predictive analytics and unstructured data use cases
- Experience in designing and implementing Next Generation Architecture solutions incorporating Big
- Data, NoSQL, Cloud-Based Analytics, and Real-Time Analytics
- Experience in working with large volumes of data from disparate data sources across complex business processes and functions.
- Energetic, self-motivated candidate with high productivity, creative problem solving skills, and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multipleprojects with competing deadlines.
- Highly-developed people skills with a focus on mentoring and providing strong leadership to team members along with specific supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internalcustomers, high-level staff and external vendors, strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, ability to communicate technical issues tonon-technical audiences.