This position works in a specific area of expertise to streamline business processes, and design financial systems and data which support those processes.
- Partners with relevant finance & business leaders to ensure understanding of system processes.
- Works to design functionality and processes which minimize system customizations.
- Carries out activities to minimize system customizations, implements process changes to avoid customizing the system.
- Assists with system configuration and testing.
- Analyzes and diagnoses problems encountered within PeopleSoft and recommends solutions.
- Translates assigned business functions into modifications/required enhancements and analyzes the impact on the rest of the system.
- Identifies and facilitates resolution of risks and issues.
- Leads various Business\Finance Project teams and Initiatives
- Provides guidance and review for capability developers.
- Partners with 3rd Party Vendors as needed
- Owns and drives process improvemet opportunities
- Finance, Supply Chain, Internal Audit, Project Accounting heads and process owners. Relevant operational/business leaders.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Business Administration or related technical field required.
- Ability to perform intermediate/advanced computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Minitab).
- 10 + years of relevant functional and system knowledge/depth.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills using innovative thinking.
- 10 + Years PeopleSoft Financials Experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating a complex matrix environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and facilitation skills.
Job Number 2018-20816