The Associate Director of Field Analytics, Reporting and Incentive Compensation is responsible for providing insights and analytics support for sales management and/or internal management based upon agreed to KPI’s and strategic initiatives. This role will lead the development and delivery of best-in-class reporting focused on the facilitation of outstanding field performance. The Associate Director will also lead the development, management, and communication of all Radius field-based incentive compensation programs. The Associate Director will lead the incentive compensation payout process as well as perform essential budget management and plan effectiveness analyses and manage all vendor projects and the associated budgets.
- Leads the implementation and administration of IC programs for field-based employees. This includes managing the plan design, assessing the integrity of the plan design, modeling of the plan, plan rollout, and the quarterly payout process. Ensures accurate and timely distribution of all sales force and sales leadership reports.
- Drives the organization’s strategic approach to incentive compensation focusing on the development of robust processes designed to ensure an outstanding level of data quality and confidence in both the plan design and its execution.
- Oversees the approval process for all IC-related program documentation.
- Leads the creation of budget management and plan effectiveness analysis reports, regular field-based performance ranking reports, and other relevant reporting in a timely manner. Ensures accurate and timely delivery of all weekly, monthly, and quarterly executive summary reports to Sales and Commercial leadership.
- Leads the IC design process in collaboration with Sales leadership, the Chief Commercial Officer, Compliance, and other key stakeholders and ensures the timely finalization and approval of plans in accordance with company policies and SOPs.
- Leads the development and roll-out of field IC communications including IC plans and IC updates, and partners with Sales leadership to ensure understanding and pull through of programs.
- Leads the implementation of incentive compensation program and plan updates and the communication of those updates to field-based personnel and consultants/vendors.
- Ensures data alignment and consistent reporting, with a focus on improving and building out new capabilities.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses and insights development in support of current and future strategic initiatives.
- Serves as primary point of contact in the design, execution and delivery of field and subnational reports and dashboards to the Commercial leadership team.
- Ensures that the core functionality of the Radius reporting platform meets the needs of the business and that the field is well trained on both the system and the data contained therein. Continues to provide support and guidance as the system is further developed.
- Manages project proposals and associated budgets for IC-related projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field.
- 7-10 years of analytical experience that includes incentive compensation within the pharmaceutical/biotech or healthcare related industry.
- Knowledge of claims-level data, prescription-level data, and other sales data sources.
- Advanced analytics and data visualization skills using Excel for data analytics and modeling. Experience using Tableau is preferred.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and is proactively motivated to drive projects and initiatives forward from start-to-finish.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong informal and formal communication skills – excellent presentation skills; comfortable presenting to senior management.
- Well-developed business acumen and strategic agility. Able to develop and communicate timely business insights from the data, share and defend those insights.
- Ability to think outside current processes and make recommendations.
- Strong people skills and a solid team player.