$200K — $250K *
• Develop comprehensive strategic mail plans for increasing trialenrollment.
• Recommend and implement promotional strategies to achieve goals; part of the decision making team to determine the optimal marketing mix to reach trial goals
• Develop and oversee mail budget, ensuring that financial parameters are maintained
• Manage activities regarding, creative layouts, approvals, final releases, program tracking and analysis reporting; prioritize print process, track and communicate status, and serve as quality control specialist to ensure deadlines are met
• Track and analyze variances from budget; assist with development of new or modified strategies as needed to recover from unfavorable budget variances and/or to respond to market opportunities
• Establish vendor strategy, manage vendor relationships, and negotiate contracts for service.
• Develop and maintain product/program/service knowledge and regularly reviews product line for market needs and financial goals.
• Drive the measurement and testing agenda for Direct Mail/Email/TM integrated campaigns in order to refine measurement capabilities and provide insights into marketing channel preferences
• Gather and document program specifications for contact center suppliers to execute international inbound, outbound and digital marketing programs.
• Provide feedback during the creative process to ensure best practices are followed.
• Develop SOPs, Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and/or work instructions for contact centers.
• Ensures localization and adaption of approach based on audience and geography
• Develops and optimizes contact and re engagement strategies for existing data (responders etc)
• Minimum 10 years of large scale consumer focused direct marketing across multiple channels
• International/global experiencepreferred but not essential
• Experience with strategy and execution of large, multi million record mail, e-mail, SMS and call campaigns
• Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to influence others at all levels of an organization and external customers..
Valid through: 12/9/2020
$100K — $150K
2 days ago