$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
11 - 15 years
Posted 60 days ago
The Associate Director, Digital Engagement Solutions is key member of a team that designs, creates and delivers digital engagement solutions that contribute to the purpose of the Novartis Social Media & Digital Engagement Hub; to enable individuals and teams at Novartis to have greater business impact through digital engagement.
Designs digital engagement solutions
• Continuously listens to and anticipates the needs of digital business partners. Includes researching external trends in digital engagement to improve the customer experience on digital channels, and surveying internal thought leaders.
• Brings expertise and insight into the company. Includes building personal networks of digital engagement experts internally and externally.
• Is expert in advances in digital engagement and content marketing practices. Is able to convert this expertise into actionable activities and/or projects that may require new ways of working among individuals and teams. Actively seeks out the best ideas and approaches in digital engagement.
• Researches and understands the needs of external audiences in digital engagement and ensures these insights inform their judgement of effective social media solutions.
• Is able to understand audience insight analysis and translate insights into actionable digital engagement solutions.
• Embraces technology and is continues to advance digital engagement, including and not limited to web, mobile applications, AI, VR, voice technology, etc. Includes establishing productive relationship with partners in the IT organization and continuously reviewing new technology in digital engagement.
• Is accountable for difficult decision making about success and failure of solutions.
• Able to make courageous decisions on failure and move on.
Creates digital engagement solutions and activities
• Makes the business case for digital engagement solutions. Includes anticipating the costs and return on investment of solutions and showing the financial impact. Presents ideas for solutions with high technical and financial detail.
• Sets resources and establishes project management processes to build digital engagement solutions. Includes convening teams, establishing project discipline and timelines for delivery of projects.
• Anticipates the life cycle of digital engagement solutions from creation to execution.
Delivers digital engagement solutions and activities
• Determines the best ways for digital engagement solutions to be delivered. This includes continuous review of internal and external 3rd party competencies for right fit with solution delivery. Has expert knowledge of solution providers external to the company that can work in partnership with the company in delivery.
• Monitors and maintains quality of solution delivery. Installs scalable and sustainable delivery teams and systems and is able to continuously monitor quality of solution delivery.
• Sets and measures key performance indicators for solutions delivery and installs systems to monitor and report on these.
Digital Engagement evangelist and advocate
• Advises senior business leaders on business impact of digital engagement activities internally and in the wider marketplace.
• Sets and executes structured plans that transfer insights from the Social Media & Digital Engagement Hub to stakeholders across the enterprise.
Degree in Communications or Marketing; Digital & Social Media/digital marketing degree/courses highly desirable
Fluency in English, written and verbal. Other language skills desirable, with high preference German or Spanish.
10+ years of Digital and Social Media
2+ years of Healthcare industry experience
Activation of programming in multiple markets, not limited to the US
A proven track record in developing and managing effective internal & client relationships
Proven ability to motivate staff to perform and deliver high levels of client service
Valid Through: 2019-9-13