Actuary ( Medicare )
Woodland Hills, CA
Supports Medicare bid season and pricing. Conducts financialforecasting, analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes and support Medicare bid season and pricing.
- Develop forecasting models based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
- Review insurance plans and calculate required premium rates
- Ensure cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
Qualifications of the Actuary (Medicare)
- Bachelor’s degree or in related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of actuarialexperience.
- Health Insurance and Medicare experiencepreferred.
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA); Member of American Academy of Actuaries
Compensation for the Actuary (Medicare)
- Salary for the Actuary (Medicare) - Based on experience
- Relocation assistance available
- Bonus - 6%
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), etc.)