More information about this job:
Era Living is seeking a full-time Activity Director to become the newest member of our Life Enrichment team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Activity Director develops and implements wellness focused recreation programs to seniors; including physical fitness, cognitive enrichment, and varied social programming. This position requires a proven history of developing and delivering high quality recreation programs that will enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2 + years experience in a SNF healthcare setting and familiarity with regulations and documentation
- Possess or willing to obtain CDL within 90 days of hire
- Experience in the delivery of recreational programs preferred; senior fitness and memory fitness program experience a plus
- Degree in Leisure Services, Recreation, or related field preferred
- Certification in Activities (ADC) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to pass DSHS and State background check, required.