We LOVE OUR HEROES and their families for the selflessness they demonstrate in taking care of our residents and their families. JOIN US NOW!
Our community has an opportunity for an Activities Director. The responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing day-today activities of residents
- Organizing and coordinating outings
- Promoting activities to stimulate resident's interests
- Providing supervision and leadership for other activity department staff.
- Must be eligible for certification as an Activities Professional by a recognized accrediting body, or hold state required licenses and/or certifications.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and successfully meet the facility's post offer of employment requirements. This requirement includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.