$80K — $100K *
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
Responsible for coordinating, directing and planning the recreation programs to meet the specific needs of each and all residents. Ensures residents’ lives are maintained to the extent possible by providing activities and contacts with the community. Obtains transportation for the residents to various life enrichment programs.
* Develop and coordinate activity program.
* Plan and implement an activity calendar monthly.
* Provide one to one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting.
* Participate in review of individual Residents' Care Plans and document activity progress quarterly or when a significant change occurs.
* Coordinate quarterly special events at the residence, which includes the residents, families and friends.
* Be familiar with the Adult Care Home Residents' Bill of Rights and assist residents with exercising these rights.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Long term experience preferred.
3. SSD/AD certification
4. An interest in people; the ability to instruct residents and to communicate with them.
5. Ability to direct and perform a variety of activities and to respond to varied needs of the residents.
6. Imagination and creativity preferred.
Valid through: 11/13/2020