$80K - $100K*
The Activities Director will perform the following.
1. Interacts with residents, families, staff, and other visitors in a pleasant, respectful and courteous manner.
2. Acts as a positive representative of community at all times and represents as a the management team of the community
3. Participates in surveys/inspections made by authorized government agencies
4. Supports residents spiritual needs. Works with the chaplain and/or community clergy to provide services (eg. Spiritual reading material, visits, religious programs, etc.)
5. Assesses and updates resident recreation preferences: develops programming based on these preferences
6. Informally interviews residents to obtain pertinent hobby and activity history as well as other interests with regard to
Valid through: 2020-2-22