At A Glance
The Activities Director is responsible for organizing social activities, both in and out of the community; provides residents with an interesting, stimulating and varied calendar of events designed to meet the many social and emotional needs of all residents.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain activity and social profile assessments for each resident in the community.
- Leadership and direction to staff in assisting in activities throughout the day and ensuring they have the necessary supplies.
- Keep and updated file system on entertainment, guest speakers, volunteer program, resident and staff birthdays in a 12-month binder.
- Actively promote participation in all social activities to all residents with expected attendance participation.
- Maintain and create community activity calendar, newsletter and activity fliers.
Qualifications for this Position:
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors
- Commitment to meet the needs of our residents
- The ability to become an expert and resource for others
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus programs for each project
- Generous 401K program,
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment