We are currently searching for a talented, professional "Active Directory Senior Subject Matter Expert"in Fort Huachuca, AZ. We are looking for a candidate with Information Technology (IT) services background for a US Army Regional Cyber Center - Continental United States (USARCC-C) contract. US Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) serves as the Army Service Component Command to USCYBERCOM for Cyberspace Operations and is under Tactical Control (TACON) to Joint Forces Headquarters Department of the Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DoDIN) for DoDIN Operations and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO). ARCYBER is the primary Army headquarters responsible for cyberspace operations in support of Army and Joint requirements and serves as the single point of contact for reporting and assessing Army cyberspace incidents, events and operations in Army networks, and for synchronizing and integrating Army responses thereto.
- Ensures all Department of Defense Information Network – Army (DoDIN-A) directory forests and domains are configured, operated, monitored, secured, and sustained In Accordance With (IAW) the Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 and the approved Joint Technical Architecture (JTA) ensuring configuration, security and connection into the DoDIN-A and Global (DoDIN enterprises are maintained.
- Assists the Army USARCC-C and its customers by maintaining and improving the DoDIN-A active directory efficiencies for Army and DoD consumers, reduce overall cost, increase efficiency and Information Technology (IT) security posture of the Army USARCC-C and the U.S. Government
- Will ensure the active directory team provides the required active directory, domain server and controller activities IAW Army USARCC-C TTP's, SOP's and other valid and approved policies and procedures that maintain a valid operational user community as part of the USARCC-C mission.
- Candidates will need to understand DoD and Industry active directory Enterprise and Cloud-based policies, procedures and solutions and how they can be used to support the Army's tactical and business day-to-day missions.
- Provides DoD, Army and industry active directory best practices such as the IT Service Management Information Technology Infrastructure Library practices which aligns IT services with the tactical and over business needs of the Army and its customers and stakeholders.
- Provides active directory technical support, research and make recommendations for upgrades and improvements to the DoDIN-A directory controller, and server hardware, software, applications, tools, and services used by the Army and U.S. Government.
- Able to lead, work with and effectively communicate with other technical team members. Ability to meet commitments under tight timelines, while working on multiple projects. Strong writing skills to document processes and systems design. Proactive attitude and approach to service delivery. Provides Service Level Management process training and coaching as required.
- 8+ years professional experience in Information Technology field management and production support of global Active Directory systems; Operations Manager for Email environment. Maintains Email environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server and .NET. Expertise with servers. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot servers and applications in a complex environment. Demonstrated knowledge of networking protocols and services (TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMTP).
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (i.e. Security+)
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional – Enterprise Administrator (MCITP:EA) or the current highest level of Microsoft certification for Active Directory
- ITIL Foundation Certified (or must be able to obtain within 3 months of contract start or hiring date)
- In depth experience of ITL best practices including utilizing Remedy ITSM.
- BS degree (MS preferred) in a technical field (Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, or Management Information Systems), or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.