Our company is currently seeking an Active Directory Engineer with Security Authentication
The Server Engineer II - Identity and Access Management (IAM) will serve as the subject matter expert on matters related to enterprise account lifecycle management, design and implementation. The position's primary focus will be Active Directory (AD), Identity Federation (e.g. SAML, SSO, and ADFS), Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), and Identity Management (IdM)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory 2012R2, including DHCP, DFS, DNS and WINS.
- Excellent knowledge of federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS).
- Excellent knowledge of multi factor authentication (Azure MFA preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2 (Standalone & Cluster) Operating system.
- Working knowledge of scripting technologies (PowerShell and Jscript) preferred.
- Administration of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) services.
- Good understanding of the ITIL frameworks along with the incident, problem and change management processes and procedures.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, including the troubleshooting and debugging Active Directory technologies as well as troubleshootingnetwork connectivity issues as they pertain to authentication and authorization.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts
- Ensure optimization and performance of the hardware and virtual infrastructure.
- Respond and manage service issues and problems.
- Participate in a 24x7x365on-call rotation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5years of extensive and appliedexperience with Active Directory and Group Policy Object management; including design, configuration, and deployment.
- Minimum 2years of experience with supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, etc.)
- Must have a strong background with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, and DFS
- Must have a background in managing a Microsoft PKI or other Certificate Authority Solutions
- Working knowledge with Virtualization (Xen Server and VMWare)
- Experience with Active Directory Authentication, LDAP Authentication and Single Sign On methods
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Expert use of HA/DRS functionality
- Staying updated with technical innovation and solutions
- Bachelor?s degreepreferred
- Microsoft technical certifications considered a plus