Position: Active Directory Engineer
Work Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
The candidate will be primarily responsible for Review, evaluation, design, and execution support of the Exchange multi forest and Identity frameworks. This is a short-term position for the duration needed until ADE can complete collapsing from two Forests to one, and confirming all functionality is as needed.
- Review and document current multi-Forest architecture and Identity flows.
- Design and document needed steps to accomplish collapse of Exchange Multi-Forest Hybrid to a Microsoft supported architecture at ADE.
- Confirm setup of ADMT between Forests
- Provide support efforts including PowerShell scripts, tool recommendations, and administrative tasks to contribute to the completion of the planned Multi-Forest collapse.
- Support appropriate de-provisioning of servers under the Exchange Multi-Forest collapse project.
- Expert, multiple site experience with Office 365 Hybrid implementations and technologies.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Active Directory and associated tools.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions
- Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in the education industry