We are looking for Active Directory Engineer for our client in Clayton, MO / Cary, NC
Job Title: Active Directory Engineer
Job Location: Clayton, MO / Cary, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Microsoft-Windows-Server Administration L2 level
- Good experience in analysis, installation, implementation and maintenance of Windows NT, Windows2000,and Windows2003 Server, Windows20008 Server
- Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS 5.0/6.0,FTP, Group Policy.
- Experience in Testing and implementing security patches released by Microsoft.
- Implementation and Maintenance Migration Windows2000, Windows2003 to Windows2008
- Administration and Technical support to VM Ware environment servers.
- Good practices on Configuration and Change Management, Incident and Problem Management. SLA metrics and Escalations for Manage Now R1 Ticketing tool.Escalations
- Experience of Installation, configuration, Migration and deployment of Windows2008 Server.
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting of Enterprise Servers Environment.
- Sound Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
- Knowledge in VMware Administrator.
- Knowledge in Windows Clustering.
- Good Knowledge in Documentation for Installation, Testing, deployment and troubleshootingWindows servers.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.