The Big Picture
The Active Directory Analyst is part of a team responsible for the day-to-day administration, operation, and support of the Active Directory environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- The candidate will be responsible to manage and support Active Directory objects, ADFS connections and managing incidents in the ticketing system.
- Provide routine change and documentation support to the technical and support staff with full responsibility and accountability.
- Work closely with the network technical staff in supporting needed migration activities. Work Daily with end-users and colleagues to complete tasks and solve issues.
- Anticipate project requirements that may require the engagement of othernetworktechnologies such as LAN, WAN, Firewall and Data Center technologies.
Top Skills Should You Possess
- BS Degree in Computer Information, Computer Science or Management
- 3+ years Active Directory administration experience in medium to large environment.
- Knowledge of Windows2008/20012 Server Operating System (Certification Preferred).
- Proficient in creating and utilizing PowerShell scripting
- Ability to Administer ADFS in a Global environment
- Ability to work directly with end users when troubleshooting a must.
Preferences: (list nice-to-haves such a specific knowledge items, certifications, skills, abilities, etc.)
- Azure and AWS
- Experience working in a large Enterprise AD Forest with multiple child domains
- Experience with Active Directory User & PC Migrations.
- Experience using Microsoft ADMT Tool and Dell Migration Manager