You Will Be Responsible For:
• Demonstrates ability to effectively utilize working knowledge of operating systems, networks, web, operations, databases, telecommunications, and desktop technology to identity issues and communicate with project team and customer.
• Demonstrates proficient technical knowledge in areas of assigned systems including applications, technology, and business/operational practices.
• Successfully assesses project risks and formulates mitigation plans, and delivers successful projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner as shown by project statistics.
• Prepares technical documentation as required to provide information to other team members on appropriate server procedures with regards to implementation and support. Maintains an effective and accurate information resource library to include software, system documentation, disaster recovery procedures and related networking standards.
• Maintains high level of security compliance on servers and performs securityaudits to ensure compliance to established standards of security are preserved.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Strong Active Directory
• Domain Trusts, Sites and Services
• Windows Server 2016,
• Proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
• Strong customer service & support skills.
• Ability to gather, analyze, report and present information.
• Ability to learn new environments, design systems, and develop solutions with little or no documentation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Analytical skills to determine incident & event root cause.
• Ability to train & educate others.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or 5 years of relevant experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT systems and network administration.
• Experience supporting Windows operating systems.
• Experience supporting Linux operating systems.
• Experience with networking concepts & technologies including LAN/WAN technologies, network equipment, protocols & other communication systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• 3 years of experience in a healthcare information systems management role.
• 3 years operational experience in a hospital setting.
• Experience with SolarWinds monitoring tools.
• Change management experience.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• A+ certification. Extensive and proven experience may be substituted where appropriate.
• Server+ certification. Extensive and proven experience may be substituted where appropriate.
• Network+ certification. Extensive and proven experience may be substituted where appropriate.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification. Extensive and proven experience may be substituted where appropriate.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certification.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification. Extensive and proven experience may be substituted for certification where appropriate.
• VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certifications.
• SolarWinds Certification.
• Industry recognized certifications in ITIL.
• Industry recognized certifications in IT Systems Administration such as Server & Network.
This position is responsible for the administration, configuration, and infrastructure of Active Directory, which includes Group Policies and user/group maintenance and design. Configuration and design of DNS/DHCP/WINS is included in this area of responsibility. Administrator will be responsible for the issuance and renewal of PKI/SSL Certificates for internal and external systems. Administrator should have strong knowledge pertaining to LDAP, certificates, AD and file share permissions, AD configuration and replication, Domain Trusts, Sites and Services, Windows Server 2016, and be strong in PowerShell. Administrator will be involved in leading the design and implementation of Organizational Units, GPOs, other AD configurations. Administrator should have an in depth troubleshooting knowledge of AD, DNS and PKI. Administrator will utilize ticketing system to provide excellent customer service.
Job ID: 19001329