$100K — $150K *
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
* Design and architect Active Directory, Azure AD and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
* Maintain Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and other security controls.
* Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks.
* Implement least privileged access controls.
* Knowledge of Microsoft permission types, precedents and managing ACLs.
* Partner with other infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based infrastructure.
* Collaborate with internal infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues.
* Be self-directed, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework.
* Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
* 7+ years’ experience with Active Directory Domain Services in large, multi-domain environments.
* 3+ years PowerShell scripting experience.
* 3+ years’ experience with Active Directory Certificate Services.
* Experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging Kerberos, LDAP, GPOs, group and role mapping DNS and DHCP.
* B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment.
* MCSE (preferred)
Location- Remote work options within the USA
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
January 26, 2021
Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Valid through: 4/2/2021