Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking an intermediate-level Action Officer on a full time basis (40 hours) to support our customer's Action Officer functions at the Division-level. This position is located in Chantilly, VA. The ideal candidate will direct and oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks. The selected candidate must manage the action tracking system and ensure the customer’s group is responsive to daily action items as well as being managed effectively. The candidate must establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members and other stakeholders of the offices both internally and externally.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Business-related discipline and a minimum of 6 years within any Government agency or 5 years within IC or DoD
- Or Associate’s Degree in any discipline and 12years within IC or DoD
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely both orally and in writing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong editing skills
- Current customer experience
- Knowledge and experience with customer action tracking tool