Job Title: Actimize Developer
Location: San Leandro CA
Duration: Full time / Permanent
- The Internet Authentication and Fraud Development group within ISG has an opportunity for a Senior engineer in it's Secure Identity Management Services (SIMS) development team. This is a hands-on role with primary focus on Actimize development and operational support of SIMS Fraud and Actimize platform.
- Participate in the entire SDLC and interface with project managers , QA and deployment teams.
- Work with project manager, business analyst and help system architect develop the architectural solution.
- Design, develop and test the Actimize IFM/RB4 platform components like web service interface, AIS, RCM, CDS, DART and database changes.
- Provide development support for tuning new Fraud detection models.
- Assign, track and drive to resolution software defects / Maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare Actimize DEV testing environments, build and deploy applications , co-ordinate dev testing and certify releases to QA environment.
- Prepare installation and troubleshooting documents and participate in operational reviews.
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide developer support for installs.
Additional Job Details:
- Basic Qualifications 7+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- 3+ years Actimize development experience which includes the programming/configuring Actimize Remote Banking and RCM web applications.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying, monitoring and supporting the Actimize components like Actimize Intelligence Server(AIS) and Risk Case Manager(RCM
- Prior experience in configuring and performance tuning Actimize deployments in a high volume, high availability environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases and SQL programming.
- Demonstrated experience with all facets of SDLC - ranging from inception to deployment.
- Prior experience with deploying and supporting large scale Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) implementations.
- Prior development experience in Actimize IFM/RB4 platform components is a PLUS.
- Prior experience with Fraud prevention and authentication area.
- Prior experience with Web Logic (10.x preferred) is a PLUS.
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral.
- Prior experience with Oracledatabase (11 g preferred) is a PLUS.
- Prior experienceworking with Linux and Solaris environments and associated scriptinglanguages.